05 December 2006

USA purchases

well here i am back from my holiday, and suffering from jetlag ! . ive taken quite a few snaps of patterns seen in vegas,nyc, and cisco and will post them up just as soon as i can. in the meantime to ease me gently back into blogging i thought id show you a few of my purchases. at the top is a leaf print from a plastic folder from kinokuniya, followed by three gift tags from kate's paperie by rock,scissor,paper. above is a xmas tree gift card from crate & barrel. next up a gift box from the container store, complete with tissue, ribbon and label included, and below that one of their decorations - a metal star with spots on. then i found these striking napkins in crate & barrel from their carnaby range. finally a schedule book from kinokuniya and an address book by amy ruppel from kate's paperie. lots more to come on all the stores i visited, just need to sort the photos, and i'll add links as well where i can. plus i bought some great books which i hope to photograph and share with you.

16 comments:

Bek said...

SO glad you are back. Welcome home!

Anonymous said...

I was so sad you're gone... Welcome back!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! I purchased that same folder at Kinokuniya a few weeks ago when I was in J-town. I love that leaf pattern!

Hope you enjoyed San Francisco!

studio wellspring said...

welcome back to blogging! hope sf treated you well & you were hear for the warm weather, not the cold snap.

trisha said...

I've just recently come across your blog. . .what source of inspiration! I think I'll be making a stop at my local Crate & Barrel for these napkins!

Anonymous said...

it's great to see you are back! we missed your daily posts!

Anonymous said...

We missed you. Sounds like you found a lot on your trip. Can't wait to see what you discovered in America!

mod*mom said...

yay! you're back safely!

Mod and Mint said...

Good to see you back! Missed all the pretty patterns.
Hope you had a lovely time!

Anonymous said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a fantastic time. What great finds, I especially love the leaf plastic folder, Christmas tree card, napkins, schedule book and the address book -can't wait to see more.

Heather Moore said...

Welcome back! Hope you had a brilliant time away and you're feeling really refreshed by the break.

Anonymous said...

love this blog.... simply amazing stuff!!!


you can check out mine!!!
http://plusuniverse.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

I've been anxiously awaiting your return! I read your blog on a regular basis...
so it was a great surprise to log on today and see that you posted an item from
my company!

I am the co-owner (along with my sister) of Rock Scissor Paper stationery
based out of Los Angeles, California. We've been designing stationery products
for over 13 years now and are particularly proud of our gift tag collection
this year.

We're so honored you bought our tags! Thank you!

Heidi Bauer

Anonymous said...

welcome back ! we missed you : )
Nice stuff you bring back with you : )

Becky said...

Yay! You are back! I really enjoy your blog and I have hooked my sister to visiting here as well! I'm looking forward to seeing all your new finds!

bowie style said...

im touched by so many responses to welcome me back. i didnt realise how many people were enjoying this blog !
THANKYOU LOADS :)

heidi, i just had to have those gift tags as soon as i saw them they are sooo good. they were in kate's paperie in NYC. plus i really admired the packaging with the coloured font. well done for such terrific design.