06 February 2007

BRIDGEWATER - shop

these images were snapped at the bridgewater store at 739 fulham road in london. its great to see so much pottery on mass, piled high on tables and dressers. plus as you'll see below there is a nice display of the various patterns on tiles. everything is available in this the larger of the two london stores (the other is on marylebone high st). apart from all the ceramic ranges there are bags, tea towels, aprons, tins, books, cards and wrap, and even cushions.

8 comments:

IMEDAGOZE said...

heaven!

Anonymous said...

what a wonderful looking store - what actually caught my eye first was the gorgeous floors!

Becky said...

I love those polka dots! They remind me of the book Put Me In The Zoo! LOL!!!!

Blogging Masterclass said...

Oh Drool! I love seeing interiors shots of stores, especially ones in Europe! YUM

Anonymous said...

lovely!
anxious to go to london and visit all those places!

Vintage to Victorian said...

Seeing all that spotty china makes mine look very lonely. I have quite a lot but I think I need to go shopping for more! I'm lucky that we have a gift shop selling EB china within walking distance.

Are those tiles available to buy or are they just on show in the shop?

LisaJay said...

I'm loving those tiles!

bowie style said...

im really sorry but the tiles are just to decorate the shop and show the range of patterns :(