02 February 2007

VINTAGE - inspiration


its been my birthday this week so im starting the weekend early today and going off on a special birthday treat. hopefully if the results are good i'll be posting about my 'crafty' trip next week. plus i'll have images of any patterned cards, gift wrap, or presents that i had for my birthday. in the meantime, i havent had any vintage fire king or pyrex on for a while so heres a great new site ive discovered recently. dealership has such good close up pics of the motifs. hope to see everyone back here on monday.

12 comments:

jen j-m said...

swoon!!

Anonymous said...

wonderful. Now to learn Japanese to be able to buy them!...argh!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, those colors are just stunning! And the designs! *sigh* Thanks for sharing this, I remember my gramma having some like this, but didn't know what they were called. Now I can search eBay and have a lovely, vintage-colorful kitchen. (And a very bare wallet, hehe!)

Anonymous said...

I love your site. I love all the things you post and I really enjoy popping in from time to time to see what's catching your eye at the moment. You've inspired me many times. Thanks. Thanks and Happy Birthday - all the way from Canada.

Funky Finds said...

Wishing you a very happy birthday! :)

Another Shade of Grey said...

Go party, like it's your birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!! thank you for all the beautiful and inspirational posts, I look forward to your blog every morning!

Ashley, from Vancouver Canada

Anonymous said...

love those milk glass mugs! thanks for the tip!

Anonymous said...

happy birthday, and thanks for all the good stuff you always show!

Blogging Masterclass said...

You're amazing, great vintage finds! :)

Anonymous said...

I wish you an happy birthday !!!!! :-)

And I'm fond of these cups !!!!
I love the colors and the patterns !

Heather Moore said...

Hope you had a really happy birthday.

And I know I've been less than enthusiastic about milk glass before, but I've got to admit, it's starting to grow on me...!