10 October 2007

CARDS - paperchase

paperchase have a great range of christmas cards this year, which are already out in store. predicted themes of deer, alpine landscapes, and decorative fonts all seem to have come through. so here is a picture review of the designs available online to buy at amazon, ive put them all into my print & pattern amazon christmas shop here . but dont forget to check in store for more designs, US readers could try looking in borders for paperchase products as they have the same parent company.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now I reeeally want to rush out and buy Paperchase Christmas cards.

nana said...

these cards are really lovely!

pamela michelle said...

Thanks for sharing all the lovely holiday cards. It really put me in the cheery holiday mood, even though I have a way to go until the holidays. :)

Teresa said...

These cards are sooooooo beautiful...if I would have the money I would buy them all!

Unknown said...

It looks great.....Wonderful design pattern....I'd like to have one....

Unknown said...

where can i buy these?