14 December 2007

BOOK - free style scraps series

talking of new books from bnn the fourth book in their free style scraps series is being released shortly. the subject this time is for all things 'girlie'. see it on pre-order here for usa or uk. ive only just recieved my third book in this set 'pictogram' ,which i could never find here in the UK so i ended ordering from amazon usa. its worth noting that we brits can do this. the shipping price was about $8, which is amazingly cheap but it does take about 4 weeks unless you pay a lot more for faster shipping. 'pictogram' was well worth the wait, its basically a selection of random icons on all kinds of subjects. see it here on amazon usa or uk. just for info other titles in the series are silhouette and frame/line.

2 comments:

Spray Glue said...

What a great find! I hope they ship to South Africa!

ps. Check out my Portrait competition on my blog :)

Gary*

Prêt à Voyager said...

I LOVE pictograms!