05 December 2008

ILLUSTRATION - ingela peterson

i recently had an email from ingela peterson arrhenius letting me know that she now has a website/blog. ingela is an illustrator based in sweden and her work and blog reflect the unique sense of scandinavian style. on the site she shows her projects and commissions (like a christmas card for ikea) and inspirational finds making a must for anyone interested in illustration and swedish style. you may also recognise ingela's work from a recent post i did on lagom where she has designed a range of cards.

11 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

i love her work!

Hang Tight Studio said...

I could look at her work all day long! It's both nostalgic & modern at the same time. Fantastic! Thanks so much for a great start to the day.

orange you lucky! said...

I love her illustration style! Thanks for this.
Very inspiring.

Diana said...

Your blog and all the pictures in it is great! I added ur link to my blog roll. Happy blogging.

Michelle said...

Very cute, very sweedish!

the argyle academy said...

I'm a sucker for swedish words used in illustration. Oh, and Russian! These are great.

Jogirl said...

Hi There,

I have been visiting your blog for awhile now, I have commented sometimes and lurked at others and just wanted to let you know about my new store(s) on etsy and madeit.
I am having a giveaway on my blog to celebrate.
Please pop on over and have a look, and enter to win a fabulous prize.
www.jogirlsjourney.blogspot.com

Cheers

Jogirl

Anonymous said...

I love Ingela illistrations!

Anonymous said...

yummy!

Thalita Dol said...

Oh, WOW!
LOVE it!
I'm an illustrator too. That is great inspiration!

Kisses from Brazil!

Anonymous said...

Love your draws!!!And love this fantastic blog where I always find many interesting artists!!Thank you from Spain!