09 March 2009

ORLA KIELY - target goodies

a few weeks ago i posted about the launch of the new orla kiely for target range, and wrote about how i would've loved to shop for these items, and how lucky those in the US were to have this range. that same week i recieved a really sweet email from a lovely lady called molly de aguiar who offered to buy me some pieces from her local target in new jersey and i could pay her via paypal. she was worried i would think she was a 'a little nuts' approaching a stranger and offering to buy things, but as soon as i saw molly's blog charlotte's fancy i knew she wasnt at all mad. she had picked up some beautiful orla pieces for herself and obviously had great taste. within just eight days of her email a parcel arrived full of orla kiely goodies. so HUGE thanks to molly.

11 comments:

ren said...

that is so frickin sweet!!! you are very lucky :P

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

lucky lucky you

louise35flower said...

what a lovely lady, you are so lucky!

steven mcvay said...

hello, im back from sunny california and i too went and got myself some orla goodies, but the target i went to had hardly anything left, but i did get myself a mug and some tumblers and a couple of plates to brighten up my already colorful world.. ill post pictures on my blog soon.

Molly said...

This is so fun to see, and I was so happy to do something nice for one of my favorite bloggers. Thank you!

TinaA said...

The internet is such cool thing!A total stranger from another country did this nice thing for you.

lazykitty said...

lucky you!
i'm from Singapore, and wanted the range so badly i ordered some online and had them delivered to my aunt in Iowa so I can pick them up when I visit her -- in June...;p

Anonymous said...

Great. Just great.

If you’ve got a second it’d be much appreciated if you could check out www.threescoblog.blogspot.com and let us know what you think.
Thanks.

Carl

Unknown said...

I never saw the tablecloth in the store! All of the Targets around me had hardly anything left.
Wish there was more stoneware in this line, not melamine. I love melamine but I would have loved something more permanent for this designs.

Heather Moore said...

Lucky you! Love the tablecloth most of all.

Anonymous said...

love all the above... beautiful designs... right on target ;)