02 September 2010

CARDS - sanna annukka postcards

i was so busy working during my blog break that i really didnt get out much, but one place i did go to was the lovely run of shops between bond street tube and marylebone high street. this takes in selfridges, marimekko, cath kidston, bridgewater, designers guild, and the conran shop all in one short walk. in marimekko i picked up this 'kanteleen kutsu' postcard set featuring sanna annukka's stunning designs. sold it a pack of 14 there are 7 designs each in two colourways. US readers can also see them online here.

13 comments:

Polly Rowan said...

These are so lovely! I might have to pick some up myself :) x

Rachaeldaisy said...

These are absolutely stunning!

Sara @ CuriousHomes said...

So beautiful :) I'd never heard of Marimekko before but I'm just having a geek at their website now ;)

Holly Springett said...

Absolutely love the Sanna Annuka cards!

pilgrim said...

wow. so gorgeous. she really shows how 2 color design is done!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!

sara c. said...

Love postcards + sanna annukka's style!

Amy Hauschild said...

love this range, I have some lovely serviettes and a tray which I love by Marimekko, my sister goes to Finland often and gets me some great presents!
lucky me...!!
Great blog... :)
Amy

Carol and Will said...

lovely sanna annukka :) makes me smile

Judit Gueth said...

They are gorgeous!

Simon said...

I have it too! They are so nice :)

Caroline said...

Wow...those are amazing!!

claudine said...

I have Sanna Annuka's website bookmarked on my computer... the site rarely changes, but I like to go back and look at it regularly for inspiration. She has a great sense of negative space and composition. Hard not to pull the trigger and order the postcards - they look so good all grouped together!!