24 May 2011

STORE SNAPS

today im posting a round-up of store snaps that i have been saving up lately during all the recent surtex coverage. im kicking off with a few kitchen designs spotted in marks & spencer which have cake and biscuit themes.
marks & spencer have also commissioned designs from p+p fave fiona howard - which include these summer coastal mugs below.below : just a random find in a charity shop window - a set of retro tableware by wedgewood featuring susie cooper's 'diablo' design.
below : paper napkins in john lewis
below : fabric swatch by lorient decor.below : a selection of sumer designs from sainsbury'sbelow : various bits and bobs spotted whilst out & about :

1 comment:

ellencrimitrent said...

ooh I just saw this- thanks for loving my blue tray with my "funky Summer " design. I love having it to use this summer on my deck!

Ellen Crimi-Trent