27 July 2011

KIDS DESIGN - designers guild

when i am looking for beautiful childrens design i know i can always rely on designers guild. their current collections 'all around the world' show how fantastic and colourful the DG kids prints always are. 'my best friend' is a quirky design featuring fun characters on graph paper, and there is also colourful world map, dolls house windows and doors, patchwork florals and retro furniture illustrations. i also loved the wonderland collection (above). see much more online at designers guild.

7 comments:

Hannah said...

WOW!! lovely way to start the day! So inspiring- thanks Bowie :)

Thristhan said...

Wow, I love the designs and I'm quite sure the kids would love it too :)

Khristian A. Howell said...

Gosh, I just ADORE everything she does! Beautiful!

Unknown said...

Almost too much to take in, I love the fabrics, beautiful. Kxx

kim said...

loving ALL of this! makes me wanna be a kid again :)

Ellie Hyde said...

this is all gorgeous

Bevin - Kippo Kids said...

I always look forward to new kids bedding from Designers guild. They are always so gorgeous and the best kid bedding around.