01 December 2011

ILLUSTRATION - julia rothman

a few weeks ago i recieved a beautiful parcel of goodies from illustrator and designer julia rothman. it included a selection of her very latest products which i just had to take some snapshots of the showcase her terrific work. i especially loved the illustrations found in 'instant iron-ons' published last month by chronicle books, and a typewriter journal with illustrated pages. also in the parcel were wall decals that furnish your room with instant antiques and a nautical card set called 'ahoy'. see all the products and more online at amazon uk or amazon usa.

4 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

I am loving the notebooks with the funky pages like clipboards and files with the paperclips! Adding to the xmas list as we speak!x

A Splash of Ida said...

I love all of these!!! But my favourite are the typewriters. They are all so cute. They have this childish playful character in them. And I love the colours that were used as well!!!

By the way, you have a very nice blog. For a colour fanatic like me, I have seen so many things that would inspire me in my future projects and artworks. :-)

xoxo
ida

orange you lucky! said...

Julia's work is wonderful!

Anonymous said...

aww these are lovely, so fun.. i love to work with ilustartion.. what an inspirational designer. thanks for sharing will definetly reference her in the future