19 December 2011

LIMITED EDITION ART PRINTS

i dont normally plug my own work here on print & pattern but seeing as its my very last week of blogging for the year i thought it would be ok to mention this limited edition giclee print i have created with my wonderful publishers laurence king. they are currently working with their various authors on producing complimentary items to accompany their books such as art prints and stationery goods. my print features my favourite design motif, an apple, in a colourful folky scandinavian style pattern. the giclee print is really superb quality on 350 gsm museum etching fine art paper by hahnemuhle (gorgeous) and measures 290mm x 390 mm. they are all signed and limited to 100 prints. available here from laurence king publishing.

6 comments:

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

I think its fine to plug your own work a little! love this print, such a good idea to have gifts to match a book, makes a fab present!x

Carolyn Gavin said...

How Lovely they are!

Amanda said...

Why not plug your own work when it is as gorgeous as this! Love it! Have a good Christmas! x

RahRah Repeats said...

You should plug your work more - the print is lovely!

Rachael Taylor said...

Gorgeous prints!

MakeEveryDayCount said...

lovely! I like the one i bought from you the other month, but these are lovely too! x