14 March 2013

COMPETITION - design a pair of socks

today i have another lovely competition lined up for you with this years 'sock it to me' sock design contest of which i will be one of the judges. time is running out as being away last week i am a little late in posting. entries need to be in by friday 15th march. winners will have their design go into production at sock it to me, recieve 15 pairs of socks and $1000. full details of all the great runners up prizes and entry guidelines can be found online here. good luck !

click image to enlarge - or view online at sock it to me.

3 comments:

Printed Lanyards said...

Best of luck for your Competition

Unknown said...

This looks so fun! I definitely might give it a go. ♥

Abigail
www.deardaffodils.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

I wish I had more time. Looks like a really fun contest! Thanks for the post.