09 April 2014

FABRICS - plush addict

I love browsing through fabric websites and it was great to look through the 2000 plus designs available at Plush Addict. The webstore is one year old today and to celebrate they have 10% off everything across the board and are they having a prize draw to wine a £250 trolley dash trolley dash in their warehouse (which is very big and brimming with fabric!) plus up to £100 towards travel expenses to get to them. They are also doing smaller daily prizes. Their birthday promotion will last all week and there are so many designs to see if you visit them online here to join in. Below are some of my faves....




























1 comment:

Katie Gordon said...

I loved seeing this post as it includes some fabrics that I designed! I have just mentioned it on my blog which you can see here:

http://cheekyleopard.blogspot.co.uk/2014/04/print-pattern-mention.html

Thank you!
Katie