16 December 2014

PAPERCHASE - xmas decorations

I have a final look at Paperchase's 2014 Chrismtas offering today. We start with a look at their quirky modern decorations. They have a wide range of hanging tree decorations, wreaths that are far from traditional and many styles and sizes of reindeer. Look out also for crackers and tableware. This years metallic trend seemed to be copper, or rose gold, and their was plenty of neon pink, orange and yellow - including kitsch flamingos. The cat and dog decorations (above and below) appealed to me for their sheer originality and fun spectacles. You can see more from Paperchase online here.



































1 comment:

Carin Winkelman said...

Hi, I visit your blog on a regular basis and I never comment, but I just wanted to let you know how much I enjoy everything you put on here. I'm a pattern freak. I love looking at them and I love drawing them, so this is like an all you can eat buffet for me! ;-)
I recently received your first print and pattern book and devoured that as well. Thank you so much for all the inspiration and hard work!