10 March 2016

DESIGN COLLECTIVE - sunshine syndicate

Sunshine Syndicate is a group of six women - Kim Hawes, Amanda McGee, Rachel Place, Tracy Mattocks, Liz Nugent, and Zara Gonzalez Hoang, with various backgrounds ranging from surface design for fashion, gift, stationary, fabric and scrapbooking to name a few. They called themselves the Sunshine Syndicate as they all love to bring a bit of joy, fun and happiness into their work. Below are designs from each of the artists and you can see more in their portfolios online at the Sunshine Syndicate.












3 comments:

Meg said...

How can I buy the seamless patterns?

Meg said...

I want to purchase the seamless patterns. Please give me a email where I can contact you.
Regards

bowie style said...

Meg you need to contact the artists listed above - although the Sunshine Syndicate may have been disbanded I should think a quick google or instagram search of any of their names should help you find them.