17 January 2017

NEW SEASON - marks & Spencer home

I've been looking to see what is new in Marks and Spencer for Spring Summer 2017 and today I have a few designs spotted in their home department. Most eye catching of all was a design collection called 'Marigold' which features a very retro hen design in a mod sixties style colour palette. The print features on tea towels, mugs, oven gloves, trays, cake tins and aprons. A co-coordinating design featuring horses also appears on storage tins. another highlight for me included a numerical wall art print by Conran. See more online here at Marks & Spencer.







 





















2 comments:

Garment Printing Machine said...

I must say that M & S have a fantastic graphic design team. It is obviously personal preference, but I love the M & S home section. I love the patterns that they produce, tey give off such a 'warm home' feeling I think.

Josephine said...

These are gorgeous! I love the retro range, very different for M&S. The chicken apron and horse tins are my favourites!