20 March 2008

TEXTILES - pintuck

if you read blogs and shop on etsy you cant fail to notice the recent proliferation of the 'keep clam and carry on' prints. not wanting to miss out on a possible print trend i wanted to show a british take on the subject. these great designs are new from mary fellows from her new pintuck collection. featuring a range of tea towels and shopping totes. like many of us recently mary is thinking about how we can reduce our use of plastic bags. see the fabulous full collection here.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the doggy tea towel. It reminds me that Clothkits (remember them?) has been relaunched with some great designers on board including Brighton based Jane Foster, who you featured some time back on print and pattern. WWW.clothkits.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I heart your blog, and all the inspiration within. If only I had hours to spend here!

Suzanne : : S.HOPtalk said...

I am in LOVE...what a fabulous find!!! WOW and WOW!! This is one of the many reasons you're the featured blog of the week on my blog. :)

Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

These are great, I've not seen them before. Thanks!!