28 July 2014

TABLEWARE - lotta kühlhorn

Lotta Kühlhorn is one of my favourite designers so i was really pleased recently to discover some more great designs she has created for the Japanese market. You may know Lotta from her gorgeous Koloni range of products or from her cards, wrap, book covers etc. but her graphic Scandinavian style designs are also very popular in Japan where she takes lots of commissions through her Japanese agent Kracie. I spotted all this tableware on various Japanese retail websites and couldn't resist posting them up even though they wouldn't be easy to buy. There are three designs on white porcelain plus various matching kitchen textiles.

























Below are some more fab projects Lotta has created for her agents in Japan......



And finally Lotta also has a new book out which I ordered last week from Amazon (in the English language version) and will post some snap shots on P&P when it arrives.

5 comments:

carOlyn Gavin said...

Absolutely LOVE her work too!

Anonymous said...

I really love her style. I try to find a website for the Japanese agent Kracie, but I can't find anything. I am just curious to visit their site :)

bowie style said...

I tried to find Kracie online as well at the time to put a link into the article but unfortunately had no luck.

Unknown said...

I am currently trying to find a supplier of her work, particularly the graphic fruit prints, i want to stock them on my own UK website, but am not having any luck at all? Do you know any UK websites that sell it please? xx

bowie style said...

Hi Sophie - Sorry I dont have any wholesale knowledge, but I do know that Lotta's fruit mugs were produced in Scotland by McLaggan Smith and they supply retailers so I would contact them first and see if they are still in production.
All the best : )