22 December 2014

PRINT & PATTERN GEOMETRIC

Print & Pattern is about to break up for the Christmas holidays but I wanted to leave you with a preview of the new Print & Pattern Geometric book. This is the fourth title in series and focuses on design made from geometric shapes such as circles, triangles, hexagons, etc, as well as dots, dashes, stripes etc. Styles featured include Native American, Scandinavian and Mid Century Modern. 101 Designers are showcased with 460 images all curated by P&P. If you are looking for something to invest into with your Christmas gift money or book tokens then you can pre-order the book now at Amazon UK ready for release on January 12th, or from Amazon USA with the later release date of March 3rd.


















11 comments:

Rachaeldaisy said...

This book looks awesome!!!!

uberpup said...

New year present for me!!

Perunoto said...

This book is beautiful! I need it!

Clare Birtwistle said...

Looks great , can't wait !

thelittleprints said...

NEED!

Rachel Lucie said...

The book looks amazing! I'm really getting into bright bold geometric prints at the moment, and this looks full off inspiration

Teresa Kirk said...

Congratulations! The book looks amazing. Its now on my wishlist.

Teresa Kirk said...

Congratulations! The book looks amazing. Will be buying a copy.

orange you lucky! said...

Can't wait to get my copy:)!

The Little Cloth Rabbit said...

This is so exciting! It looks beautiful & I'm thrilled to be part of it!

Lisa Dhar for Studio Noodles said...

Counting down the days until my copy arrives.