27 May 2016

STORE SNAPS - vintage mischief

For today's Friday eye candy we have some snapshots from a vintage store in Suffolk. Last month I went to a David Bowie show in Norwich and one the way home popped quickly into a shop called 'Vintage Mischief' in Beccles. The store is spread over several barns and outbuildings and features everything from retro and vintage furniture, fashion and wallpaper, to kitchenware, fabrics, and tea towels. If you love mid century design or 1970's retro I can thoroughly recommend a visit to this shop which is run by a friendly couple with a love of art and design. You can see more of what they are up to and their latest arrivals online here.

























1 comment:

carolef57 said...

Oh my goodness, that shop looks like heaven! I think it's probably just as well I'm 100s of miles away - I would never have any money if I was nearer :)