22 July 2006

badge review

this saturday we're dedicating print & pattern to button badge designs. why you may ask ? well because many designers are using them as creative outlets, and people are snapping them up as fashion accessories. there are some fantastic designs around just now, and they often come packaged on the cutest little cards. think of the fun you could have designing badges !
first up, above and below, are designs from korean graphic designers o-check. the little tree design has to be my fave badge that ive seen.

best packaging on a badge has to go to michelle romo of the brilliant crowded teeth. these header cards are just gorgeous - and the badges aint bad either. go outside is another of michelle's lines.

4 comments:

FatQuarterQuiltFarm said...

how cool is THIS???????? I'm gonna bust out mine from back in the day!!I can be cool again . ( at least in my own mind!)

Anonymous said...

these badges are just lovely. if only designs as gorgeous as these were available in australia! perhaps i need to keep my eyes open, or just make my own.
Steph

Anonymous said...

The crowded teeth badges are awesome, also love the o-check link, they have a cool website.

Anonymous said...

looking at these i forgot that this spout studio does nice pins too. My favorite stuff of hers though is her necklaces. I got one last time she was in NYC and i love it. Thought you might like her stuff too.

http://homepage.mac.com/bob.jen/sprout/index.htm