09 February 2007

SWEDISH DESIGN @ habitat

the 'herbert' herb storage pot from habitat i bought the other day seemed go down well with readers so i thought i'd find out who the designer was behind them. on the habitat website it credits annika sandstedt, who after a bit of research i found out designs labels for plants & herbs. above is a snapshot i took of the whole habitat range (slightly blurred as it was in the windowless basement). priced at just £2.50 each they are a real cute bargain. left & below images from frostickan labels.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooh - those habitat pots are just what I've been looking for to solve a kitchen storage problem! Thanks for posting :)

Another Shade of Grey said...

Oh, I love those.

Kate said...

Thanks for posting more info. After the new picture with all the colours, I have to say I've never been sorrier that I live in Canada, where we, as it turns out, have no HABITAT stores. Sob sob. They're 2.50 too! Can you hear my heart breaking all the way over there?

IMEDAGOZE said...

I'm always fond of swedish design, it's so great that Habitat sells the pot at such affordable price. I just wish Habitat was here. *sigh*