05 March 2007

NEW SHOWROOM - villa nova

fabric & wallpaper compnay villa nova are now showing their collections in london at the chelsea harbour design centre. they are moving into space within the romo showroom - just in time for this years 'london design week' show. this is the trade show where all the spring home furnishing launches take place. see my autumn report here. if you are trade or a design student then this a must see show. dates are 12-15 march with a public day on march 16th. key launches include designers guild, osborne & little, harlequin, and the previously mentioned romo. all these designs featured are from villa nova's latest collections.
these images below were taken when i was looking through the villa nova wallpaper book 'florence' in c&h fabrics, there are some lovely designs especially the peacock feathers.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi there,
I have seen that your blog is so little commented...I check it so often and think it is super great!!!
Thank you for sharing this treasures.

bowie style said...

thanks inge,
sometimes it is very lonely here with so few comments.
im so grateful to those that do leave a comment as it gives me an incentive to carry on.

A home sewn, recycled,vintage life said...

WOW I just L-O-V-E! the paper designs.

IMEDAGOZE said...

bowie, pls don't get lonely. P+P has been so inspirational (and educational!) to me. Thanks to you!

Anonymous said...

I have to tell you that I enjoy your blog as well! Very inspirational :) So please don't stop.

Blogging Masterclass said...

Oh this is a beautiful post Bowie!!

xo

Anonymous said...

Fantastic designs! very elegant colour schemes. Thanks for the tip on the design week, will try my best to get there- please carry on with the posts, I'm new to blogging, but you are in my favourites.

Louise CF said...

You have an amazingly creative site. I am so happy that I found you. I'll be back for more soon !

Lola said...

the brown and teals at the bottom. gorgeous!

although my eye keeps going towards the turquoise(?) and white peacock feathered one.
smashing.

thank you for sharing, they are a lovely bunch.

Anonymous said...

I'm not a student or a designer. Will these wallpapers be available for purchase if you aren't in the business or do you have to purchase them through a designer? They are gorgeous! (Oh, and I LOVE LOVE your blog.)

bowie style said...

hi anon,
these villa nova wallpapers are for sale to everybody. your local decorating shop should have their swatch books. if you have trouble check their showroom stockist list on their website. are you in the UK ?

Windlost said...

i love these colours and patterns. yum. thank you for sharing. i just found your blog, so thanks - i will be back often!!

Anonymous said...

Wow! those wallpapers are sensational!!
I think Villa Nova is a brand to watch, I've heard that the designers there are HOT!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I heard that too, Villa nova really do have some fabulous designs!
Maaagical!
This is my favourite blog site.x

Anonymous said...

Beautiful images and patterns, luxurious!