05 October 2009

PAPERCHASE - night owl

this week i'll be posting lots of fabulous pictures from paperchase. many taken at the autumn press preview back in june and some are store snaps from the last two weeks. there are lots of great new designs to showcase including this one. called 'night owl' its a delicious mix of owls, trees, rainbows, fruit and flowers. available on dozens of cool products this design is just hitting the stores now. scroll down to admire more of the design or view and buy online in the UK here. US readers can find paperchase in branches of borders books.

10 comments:

Shalini said...

lovely colours... Thanks for sharing!

Shalini
www.craftcurry.com

the Lola Letters said...

Oh, how I love owls.
Can't get enough.
Wish I could, but really just can't.

http://thelolaletters.blogspot.com

Cara said...

Good inspiration, Thank you for sharing.

Denise Scicluna said...

wow lovely set!! owls are the best!

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Oh, I just love those mugs. We have borders in Oz...do you know if we can get them here or elsewhere.
Hugs,
Sharon

bowie style said...

hi sharon,
on the paperchase website it lists two aussie stockists - borders in melbourne and bondi junction.

Sharon (Stitches on Mars) said...

Cool, thanks so much...I will look out for them as soon as I can.
hugs,
Sharon

holly k said...

the owls are so cute!!! :) what a hoot!!!

KatieJ said...

So glad to hear that Borders has some Paperchase! I was wondering if I was out of luck in the US! I will have to check it out!

Christine McElhannon said...

I bought the night owl address book and the night owl with light background for a cute carrying case. I love the pattern will be going back to buy more from Borders.