22 March 2010

DESIGNER - valentina ramos

valentina ramos is an artist who has been working as a graphic designer since 1994. during her spare time valentina used to try almost any sort of artistic expression such as doing craft works, painting, or drawing, etc and over time, she has gradually switching from being a graphic and web designer to earning a living out of what she enjoys most: making art. today valentina lives in miami and spends her time making artistic creations whether they are printed, painted or drawn. you can check out valentina's work online here or visit her etsy shop.

12 comments:

all*over*print said...

I like what she does reminds me batik
Ayelet

hapi-ness said...

wow, she must have so much patience!

kimberj said...

I'm very excited to see this. I have started a "scribble" project that is reminiscent. Now I have the inspiration to keep working on it. I just realized that even the backgrounds are heavily tone on tone designed, amazing! I'm in the US and I got my new Print & Pattern a week ago. I'm only allowing myself to obsess over 1 designer at a time :)

Katrinshine said...

It's so beautiful!!!

khristian a. howell said...

wow! I love this! so intricate! just beautiful!

yummy peony said...

This is lovely. It reminds me a bit of Kaffe Fasset fabrics and patterns.

poppy said...

So glad you've shared Valentina's whimsical and colorful art!

Valentina Harper said...

Thank you so much for this post!! :)

mati rose said...

Yay for Valentina :)

TBones said...

omg, her stuff is beautiful - and inspiring. i'm definintely going to be keeping up with your blog for more inspiring design ideas. i am starting to design some simple but cute patterned papers which i offer completely free to download for scrap bookers and paper crafters to print my free paper, economically at home :) please check out my site - i am adding new papers a couple times a week! and please share my site, if you are so inclined ;)
http://www.ladybonesonline.com/freeprintablepaperpage.php
Thanks again for all the beautiful images!

Editor said...

Wonderful is the first word I think of! The second is inspirational.

Juliette Crane said...

so beautiful! and i adore your blog. so much inspiration here and i cannot wait to stop back again. thank you! xoxo, juliette