22 September 2010

PAPERCHASE - smiley cupcakes

more great designs today from paperchase as im celebrating the launch of their brand new online store (which for the first time ships all over the world). new this autumn comes 'smiley cupcakes' which is just the kind of design paperchase do so well. its cute and colourful and appeals to all ages. the collection features everything from a doormat to lip balm, with lovely items for the kitchen, everything you could need for parties, plus stationery, bags and more.

5 comments:

Dietlinde said...

ooooo so sweeet i like i like i like ....
i want one or two or ....

{thelovelywifelife} said...

So so so cute. The little cupcakes look so happy. It makes me want to bake some funfetti cupcakes and use oodles of sprinkles. Yum!

Polly Rowan said...

These are so cute! They make me so happy! Xx

RSA Online said...

Hey I'd be happy too if I was that sweet :P and I really really super want that cupcake tower!

Gee, Flavia e Deda said...

OH MY GOD! this is absolutly lovely! I want everything! This is really cute