04 May 2011

PAPERCHASE - latest summer ranges

when i first started print & pattern one of my favourite things to do was showcase the fabulous things to found on sale in paperchase stores. until recent times it was one of the only ways to share the great designs they were using, sometimes for overseas designers it was their first chance to see how their work had turned out. these days of course paperchase have a lovely all singing all dancing website where you can see the patterns in glorious detail. like thse two new ranges for the young and young and heart - on safari and rascals are instore and online now.

4 comments:

Helmi said...

Looks great, it looks a litle bit like my son's drawings!
grt, Helmi

orange you lucky! said...

Oh boy, these monsters are so so cute! Love these funny guys!

qweeka said...

I love to go to Borders, not just because I'm a bibliophile, but to see their Paperchase displays. If I love a pattern, I absolutely must buy something! Of course, that is exactly why I own 4 laptop bags, 7 totes, assorted (= embarrassingly A LOT..) tins, mugs, etc.
Thank God we don't have a Borders where I live....

Kirsty Rankin said...

TOO cute! x