17 June 2011

BOOK - decorate by holly becker

as im often trying to point out to pr companies print & pattern is not an interior design blog - but i couldnt resist featuring holly becker's new interior design book : decorate. for me holly (well known to us from the top blog decor8 of course) has created a far more interesting book than many of those glossy coffee table style guides. included are all manner of interesting patterns and objects, and there are well over 250 pages packed with images. see decorate by holly becker and joanna copestick online here at amazon uk or amazon usa.

3 comments:

Blogging Masterclass said...

Thank you so much for this review Bowie, you are the best. How are you? I hope we can meet up eventually, we live so close now! xo

Have a great weekend...
Holly

Leigh said...

I recently started following the decor8 blog and bought Holly's book last month - it's driving my husband mad as it keeps working it's way off the bookshelf!
Love your print + pattern blog - keep up the good work, Leigh

Unknown said...

After buying Print and Pattern I promised myself I would keep treating myself to more inspiring books! Decorate is definately going to be my next purchase! Heard a lot of great things about it, so glad its doing well :)