15 September 2011

WALLPAPER - roddy&ginger

logpile is the first wallpaper from roddy&ginger, aka textile designer virginia armstrong. the design celebrates the humble wood pile with its promise of log fires and winter warmth and comes in a choice of three woodland themed colours: woodsmoke, silver birch and moss yellow. the colours for the wallpaper are selected from the siecle paint range and the collection will also include co-ordinating cushions, ‘sleep like a log’ pillowcases and ‘lumberjack’ tea towels. see plenty more from the fantastic roddy&ginger online here.

8 comments:

Carolyn Gavin said...

beautiful! i love it!

Littletree Designs // Rebecca said...

No need to convince me i already have a log pile cushion in moss yellow and I love it!x

Kaylovesvintage said...

love that green

Cally said...

Perfect in every way!

Sarah said...

I recently discovered your blog and LOVE it! Thank you for sharing such great prints on all types of mediums. I shared this print on my blog.

-Sarah
http://simplyfunstuff.blogspot.com/

nere said...

grey trees!!! XD

Anonymous said...

I’m in love with the hand screen-printing tecnique, and the next week end I’ll make a workshop for children in Rome. I’m going to post new materials about it, if you are interested take a look to my blog
http://shhhmydarling.blogspot.com/

Bye!

Jenny&Gra

Soy Ink Printer said...

Use Green Printing as much as you can. The use of the green printer can restrict the pollution and at least diminish the pollution.
Green Printing