31 January 2012

STUDENT COURSE WORK - part 2

i recently posted a selection of coursework from the students on rachael taylor's surface design course, and today i have been lucky enough to be able to feature some more. all of these wonderful patterns were created by people taking part in module 1 which you can find online here. module 2 registration opened yesterday until weds 1st feb if you would like to give it a go yourself. the showcase today starts with one design above and two below from the very talented bethan janine westran.and below : by bethania lima below : three lovely designs by gaby braun.and below : by hema lakshmikanthan.below : hosta trumpets by helen billet.below : by leslie doughty.below : three designs from katy hackney. contact katy via email at kjhcreations@gmail.combelow : winter garden by maggie dunne.

9 comments:

Lauren said...

Wow! These prints look amazing! On a piece of soft cotton...a little note book...or a new journal...I'd buy them all!

bethania said...

Dear Marie,
I am one of Racahael's student and today you featured a work of mine here. Great. Thank you very much. But I would also want to say thank you for running such an inspirational blog. I have been reading it for a long time now. I think I remember the first post I read, one in which you talked about CasaIdeas, one great shop in Chile. At the time I was thinking of moving from Brazil to Chile. One year ago we moved to Chile. I know that your blog has helped lots of people and has helped to create a community. I am proud to be part of this community and of being one of the funs of your work. Thank you.
Bethania.

gaby braun said...

Thank you for publishing my work.
gaby braun

mwoodall said...

Oh my! I am LOVING these!

Leslie said...

All these patterns are lovely! I'm grateful to be included in your post today. Thanks so much for all the good work you do promoting artist/designers and the field of pattern design!

Janet Metzger, Artist said...

How wonderful to see my friend Leslie being featured!!!

I enjoyed this post very much.

Janet xox
http://theemptynest-janet.blogspot.com/

Helen Billett said...

Very happy to have my work included. Such a talented group! Thank you!!

Femi Ford said...

beautiful designs ladies!

Maike@patternjots said...

Just fab ! Congratulations !