15 February 2007

BOOK - happy kitty bunny pony

this is 'happy kitty bunny pony' by charles s anderson (text by michael j nelson). described as 'a saccharine mouthful of super cute', it is in fact 175 pages of colourful images drawn from the archives of the charles s anderson design company. some are out & out kitsch and others pretty stylish, in fact its just the right mix of the two. this is a great book for illustrators, card & gift designers, or anyone interested in vintage. outstanding value on amazon uk at £7.16 or usa at $10.61

9 comments:

Emma said...

I'm enjoying all the books you are posting but I simply must buy this one!!

bri said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
bri said...

there's another book like this, fluffy humpy poopy puppy! its so cute!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting all these book suggestions. I feel a huge Amazon order coming on! By the way, the title of this book just kills me.

Another Shade of Grey said...

This is great!

Anonymous said...

OMG, I love it, that's gone straight onto my wishlist

Lark said...

Gosh, I'm going to go bankrupt, all these gorgeous books you have found!! This one is especially fab.

By the way, I haven't commented before but I regularly admire your blog, you have an amazing eye!

Allison x

Heather Moore said...

I'm keeping your blog up all day so I can gaze at all the yummy pics at leisure. Thanks.

Kari said...

Just was at Target today and their Easter stuff for this year is very ultra retro bunnies a lot like this:)