08 March 2010

SOCK DESIGN COMP - great entries

these are some of the designs i partcularly wanted to highlight as some of my faves. although sock it to me might not have thought them right for socks this time they are still really great patterns. as all the judging took place anonymously with no names attached to the files i dont have any info on whose designs these are so if you recognise yours and would like a credit do let me know. all the other finalists can be see in a gallery online here. above : flower design by maira chiodi.
above : pears apples and oranges by muffin grayson above : swirley flowers by nicole riseley of silver acorn designs above : neat feet by heather dutton

above : birds and hearts by vicki gausden

3 comments:

Muffin said...

I designed the pears, apples & oranges patterned socks. So fun! I'm so glad you enjoyed my designs. Thanks.

Name:Muffin Grayson
Blog:mufninc.blogspot.com

Hang Tight Studio said...

The Neat Feat / lined paper was one of the 5 designs I entered. It was a fun comp to be a part of! HUGE congrats to all the people who won!

Name: Heather Dutton
http://www.hangtightstudio.com/

maira chiodi said...

My design is the first one, with the flowers and light blue background. I’m really glad you like it! That sure made my day!

Maira Chiodi
www.mairachiodi.com