08 March 2010

SOCK DESIGN CONTEST - runners up

the good folks at sock it to me were so pleased with the quality of the entries that they also decided to put the following twelve designs into production as well. each designer will also recieve $200. above and below entries from n.alaimoabove : airplanes by k bene, and below : cars by hailey parnell
above : berries by c yap and below : abstract by judeth yap
above : arrows by a cole and below : eyes by s robin
above : antlers by r noble, below : vampires by j freitas
above and below by y vernon

6 comments:

Unknown said...

this is one of my favs!!! i love aliens!!

krbene said...

Thank you Print and Pattern and Sock It To Me Socks for posting and providing this very fun contest. So much talent, so many great designs! Wow! I'm honored to be included. Thanks again.

K. Bene (airplanes) krbene@yahoo.com

atelier paul jean said...

The same for me, thanks to everybody how is connected to world of socks..peace, love and socks :)
sonia robin (eyes)
atelierpauljean@gmail.com

Na said...

Thanks to Print and pattern and Sock it to me! I'm so happy that my designs (Dino and Paris) were chosen, everyone's designs look so good. I cant wait to wear a pair!

calico cat said...

How exciting to be part of such a fun contest! Thanks Print & Pattern!

Anonymous said...

Wow oh wow! I am so happy my antler design made the cut! Thanks you so much print&pattern for bring this design contest ot my attention, I LOVE LOVE LOVE this blog!