12 July 2011

ORLA KIELY - new childrens books

last week i attended the heals press show where they were showcasing their autumn and christmas offerings. i'll be reporting more on this throughout the week, but i wanted to begin with an orla kiely scoop and get our first look at her two forthcoming childrens books. heals and orla kiely have always had a special releationship so it was no suprise that they will be stocking lots of her products this autumn. the board books 'numbers' and 'colours' will be part of their xmas gift story and i took a sneak peek at some of the stunning pages. see them in heals from september or pre-order at amazon uk or amazon usa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

how lovely!

Karen Lewis Textiles said...

i so wish my children were still little so I could get these...maybe I'll buy them for future grandchildren instead...

Unknown said...

Wonderful! I can't wait to get a copy for my daughter! (or rather, me!!)

NOTyourrunofthemill said...

I will buy for sure!

Lorna said...

Oh, I am really drooling here, how beautiful