08 August 2006

magazines

can anyone help ? ive been to selfridges to look for a copy of the american 'home' magazine. they stock dozens of foreign titles but unfortunately not this one. apparently the magazine has written about print & pattern so i was curious to know what it was all about. if anyone could email me a scan of the page i'd be so so grateful, or i could organise a swap and send over a UK magazine in return.
whilst in selfridges i purchased this italian textile magazine. 'mood' is A3 in size and unstapled so it forms a series of A2 posters. each one has swatches of new fabrics for spring summer 2007 shown at italian trade fairs. the magazine cost £6.90 and can be ordered in the UK through your local newsagent via comag. its also on amazon in the US but not individually, and at the time of writing there is little to see on their own website mood magazine .
if you are really keen you could try the foreign press.

this will show the size of the posters when compared to an adult sized cat. they would be great for a design studio wall as inspiration.

the top two fabrics are from liberty, bottom left by guest, bottom right by mantero.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Just noticed the new banner on your blog - love it!

jon said...

wow- that Mood pieces are great- thanks so much for sharing- gotta keep an eye out for that

Miriam said...

LOL on using the "adult sized cat" as a unit of measurement! :-D
I love your website, btw. Have been checking in every day for the last few months. I love the patterns! I love the colours! I love all the gorgeous stuff! Thank you for finding it :-)

the bridal wishlist said...

hey,
check your email. i sent you some info about the home magazine article.

jwh

Anonymous said...

I'm a little late in checking all the blogs I read, but let me know if no one has offered to send the Home magazine to you. Or, let me know if you ever would like me to send other US mags. I find your blog such an inspiration, I'd be glad to help!

Anonymous said...

What an interesting textile magazine, that is made for you :)

IMEDAGOZE said...

I gotta check out mood magazine. It looks fantastic!