21 February 2007

NEW COMPANY - lagom

exciting news today about a new design company founded by one of my design heroes kelly hyatt. kelly was previously the man behind legendary card company beaumonde, but he has sold up and moved on to pastures new by setting up 'lagom', a swedish word meaning "enough, sufficient, adequate, just right". a description which kelly hopes "will sum up the product we plan to produce over the next few years". lagom is in the early stages but hopefully will launch in march. all these preview images are fabulous designs by another blog favourite hanna werning. watch this space for info and details of when its up and running or keep an eye on kelly's design agency website. you can also contact via email here.

8 comments:

Era said...

*gasp*

Those are beautiful! I adore the whole kaleidoscope thing in the top-most designs. The color scheme makes me drool

Anonymous said...

I really like the one with green background and white flowers. I love this color combination with the aqua

mimulus said...

make you drool...I think I wet my pants over these! just gorgeous!

Heather Moore said...

What astonishing use of colour. Era's quite right to talk about kaleidoscope here.

bowie style said...

the two at the top were my favourite...the brown with the little bird, and next to it the folk style one in that striking pink & orange combo.
i cant wait to buy some of these as cards or wrap.

Anonymous said...

These are really stunning, i love the peacock feather motif, and the turq/brown shell and bird/bat medallion (so quirky), thanks for sharing this work - you do a great job of your blog!

mod*mom said...

amazing

Anonymous said...

I thougth I was seeing new Atelier LZC..very,very scrumptious! Your website is very inspiring :) Thanks!