09 March 2007

CHILDRENS PRINTS & PATTERNS

next week is kids week here on P+P and i'll be looking at all types of pattern & surface design for children. so if you work with 'juvenile' design in any form then this is for you. after the sucess of 'book week' last month i thought it would be nice to have another themed week. but dont worry if you're not into childrens design - its still going to be stylish & inspiring. it will also be good for those that produce novelty or 'conversational' prints. so if you're working with cards, wrapping paper, novelty gifts, textiles, or you just like stuff thats cute, then tune in next week.
the knitted chimp above is currently being given away free by pg tips with boxes of 360 tea bags.

2 comments:

Heather Moore said...

Oh, I LOVE that chimp! I think I'll ask my London friend to get an extra box of tea. Can't wait for kids week.

Anonymous said...

Yay I got a PG monkey too!