16 April 2007

PAPERCHASE - a store visit

this week im going to report on some of my shopping trips, and some of the patterns that are to be found on the high street. kicking off with a visit to paperchase in tottenham court road. this is my favourite shop, and regular readers will know im a huge fan. they are loads of stand alone branches and concessions in borders, but the tottenham court branch is their flagship. it has three large stories of top notch homewares, art, craft & design equipment, and of course papergoods. have a virtual browse around now with my spy snaps, and if you can, visit a paperchase soon. also this week i'll report what was in my paperchase shopping basket, and tommorow im in the supermarkets hunting for more print & pattern.

6 comments:

Funky Finds said...

it's probably a blessing that i haven't visited this store b/c i would be completely in debt! :)

Sarah said...

I just love Paperchase - every time I go I spend - generally on something I don't need.

anamama said...

I totally agree with you! Love your picts every time.

Anonymous said...

Paperchase is amazing! I use to love to go to it in Waterloo station - the paper chase in the states aren't as good as the ones in England!

mod*mom said...

i love paperchase too.
i'm addicted to an out of print,
series called "funny farm"
i have it many forms, but i want more

gillian said...

Oh Lord, I need to find a Paperchase. Do they have them in Canada?! Please say yes! LOL!

I am DIEING looking at these phtots!!

~gyl