04 May 2007

PRINT & PATTERN BOOKSHOP

OPEN NOW - PRINT & PATTERN BOOKSHOP
AMAZON UK/EUROPE
AMAZON USA/RoW
you can buy PATTERNS by drusilla cole in the all new print & pattern amazon bookshop. ive basically put together lots of useful design books in one place on amazon so that you can search through them easily. i'll be adding new titles as they are released or i discover them in my research and shopping. many of the books are those i have already reviewed here on P+P and they are tried & tested. anytime you are after an inspirational book you'll always find the link over in the right hand column. there is one store for UK & EUROPE and another for USA and rest of the world. even if you like to shop at your local book store its worth a browse to see the titles available.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for putting this together (well, my wallet probably won't thank you!). I'm looking forward to browsing through your recommendations. I didn't know that Amazon had a service like this!

IMEDAGOZE said...

hey congratulations for your new Amazon shop, bowie! Gosh, I've just been out of blogland for a little while, and I'd missed so much!