26 September 2007

STORE REPORT - paperchase

im finally getting back into work after my holiday and have been uploading all the photographs ive taken lately. one thing im way behind on though is emails - so if you've written to me whilst i was away please dont think im ignoring you, im just playing catchup. todays pictures were all taken in one of my fave shops paperchase, and above is a really fun new floral design. so far ive seen it on a tea set, oil cloth book bag, and a badge set but im hoping it will come out on notebooks and gift wrap too. its such a strong design i think they should go for it. it looks fantastic on the white, but the black (below) is good too. scroll down for tons more paperchase eye candy.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooh, that first design is lovely alright.

Erin Lang Norris said...

oooh! oh black it looks like a lite-brite! did you guys ever have that toy in the U.K.?

it really pops on white. what a great design.

Heather Moore said...

It's great to have you back! Hope your hols were very restful.

bowie style said...

thanks guys - its nice to be back

erin - i dont think we did have lite-brite over here ?

Napastak said...

hi
I want to Link Exchange with your blog ;)
plz contact with me

http://azmp3.blogspot.com

Jenn Ski said...

I love that tea set! so cute

JEANSWEAR BRAZIL said...

I from brazil and I love you blog. I would like to introduce you to NEON http://neonbrazil.com.br/br/index.php

they have many interestings fashion patterns. bye

Anonymous said...

Gotta love Paperchase, rumour has it, they are opening a store here in Chiswick - yeah although the Tottenham Court Road store is the best!

IMEDAGOZE said...

must have the plate, must, must!