14 December 2007

BOOK - new petit pattern

if like me you are collecting the japanese 'petit pattern' series of books then good news! a new title has been added to the range for release this month. 'autumn winter' is available now for pre-order on amazon usa or uk. looks like it will be very handy for inspiration on christmas designs for 2008. see the print & pattern bookshop to see all the titles in this brilliant series from publisher bnn. or click here to see my earlier picture reviews of each book. i cant wait to get hold of this new one.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

pretty neat!! love all these colors :-)

Anonymous said...

Hii
I'm going to London in Tuesday and I would like to know where can I find these books ?? in which book store ??
can you help me please :)

Unknown said...

I just wanted to stop by and let you know that I love you. Your blog is awesome and inspiring! Keep it up. :)

bowie style said...

hi jouri,

these books are hard to come by here in the UK. most of mine came from amazon or kinokuniya in san francisco. but i did get a couple in 'foyles' on charing cross road and i saw some earlier in the year in 'the dover bookshop' on earlham street.

Anonymous said...

Thanx dear bowie style for your response :)
I hope i could reach them