09 January 2008

CARDS & NOTEBOOKS - rosehip

i was so excited when i recieved news from rosehip cards that they were launching a new 2008 collection at top drawer next week. you know sometimes when you are in a store and you see something so nice to buy that you get a real adrenalin rush. well thats how i felt when i saw rosehip's stunning new notebook designs. there are two sizes A5 and A6, as well as two new card ranges 'bird garden' and 'stemprint' together with co-ordinating gift wrap. if you are going to top drawer you must check them out, or if you are a shop looking for new lines then these would be superb. click the website for more details and wholesale ordering, or to find a stockist.

9 comments:

flapjacs said...

I got a rush when I saw them too, they're so nice. I love the colours.

bowie style said...

im glad somebody knows what i mean :) pattern is exciting - and sometimes when stuff like this comes along its really thrilling.

Mary said...

These are so great! I've had pattern & color on my mind lately as I have been picking out fabric and art for my newly painted office. These are great!

Heather Moore said...

Love the colours, love the designs - just fabulous. Thanks for this.

bad apples said...

these folks should definitely think about a fabric line, their prints are wonderful. they are so good i am starting to think in the lines of paper.....hmmmmm.
thank you!

Peas and Needles said...

these are lovely... thank you for posting about my blog. very lovely of you!
looking forward to more wonderful pieces.
thank you again

Patricia said...

Hello!
Love your fabrics!!!!They are FA-BU-LOUS!
kiss

London Mummy said...

Will definitely make a bee-line for these at Top Drawer next week!

IMEDAGOZE said...

gosh, I really want them all!