01 February 2008

GUEST BLOG - design*sponge

its been quite a week over on design*sponge, ive blogged about the importance of vintage ( with beautiful fire king above (drool) , and tried to convince people that scrapbooking is cool with bam pop below.
ive looked at decorative fonts (below by jeff canham)
and although i find it so hard to reveal things about myself i finally came out of the closet and revealed my little home (below) see here for the full tour. then showed the next day how it was made.
thanks grace for inviting me to guest over at design*sponge. it was pretty hectic dealing with work and bloging in two places. apologies if you've sent me an email this week and had no reply - i will be catching up over the weekend, promise.

5 comments:

Jessica Jones said...

Bowie, your little house is amazing. I loved your idea of showing it on design sponge and seeing if anybody would catch on. Genius.

Hazelnut said...

Wow, it looks so real!

Just wanted to say that we love your blog!

Anonymous said...

love your little house so much! I've always liked visiting your site...give me a lot of inspiration =].

Heather Moore said...

You've done a brilliant job. I loved your D* guest blog - gimme more P&P any time!

AshleyL. said...

i love that cup! what a great find! i just bought two great vintage mugs and i love them! :)