04 March 2008

CARDS - the good life

today im posting about a fabulous new range of cards from nineteenseventythree. called 'the good life' they're a striking graphic collection featuring hot foil and printed on 100% recycled uncoated board. the wrapping paper is also eco friendly on 100% recycled brown paper. although valentines day for this year has past i still wanted to show the lovely cards they've designed. yesterday in london i spotted them in paperchase, magma, and scribbler so they must be pretty popular already. see here for the website to buy online, plus they have great US distribution so look out for them in cool card shops near you.

4 comments:

orange you lucky! said...

These cards are lovely. The off white background provides the "old school" factor. I especially like the love bunny!

bowie style said...

i think they must have found it quite hard to take pictures of these becuase of the shiny hot foil, and the natural uncoated card.

Anonymous said...

The cards are great, I have a few put by as I always buy cards I like when I see them, as invariably you can't find what you want when the time comes... I've not seen the wrapping paper... am loving the apples. Thanks!

minkee said...

after working for a big card chain store, i've developed somewhat of a hatred for most cards... but these could certainly turn me- especially the top 4 <3