07 April 2008

BOOK - lotta prints

lotta jansdotter's much anticipated new book is now available. entitled 'lotta prints' this is very much a craft book on how to print with just about anything, but it also offers plenty of insight into lotta's work too. projects include tea towels, wrapping paper, pillows, and bags. there are also 8 stencils included in the book, which after you have removed them can be stored in a specially designed pocket in the back. see 'lotta prints' here on amazon usa or amazon uk.

6 comments:

orange you lucky! said...

I was going to get this book - so, thanks a ton for a sneak pick:)

bowie style said...

thankyou for reading p+p :)

Anonymous said...

I JUST BOUGHT THIS! just came across it in a bookstore and had to have it... how wonderful to see it featured here... it is a great book!

sue bulmer said...

Top recommendation. My copy has just arrived today from Amazon, its a beautiful book and very inspiring indeedy!

Pattern and Perspective said...

I bought this book. Very inspiring & lovely. Can't wait to put some of the items in it to use!

Molly Wiecks said...

I just bought this too...now I REALLY can't wait for it to get here! love your blog!