15 April 2008

TEXTILES - swizzlestix

marcia copeland is a san francisco textile designer with a company called swizzlestix. she designs kitchen towels, placemats, coasters, aprons, decorative pillows and greeting cards, all with a retro modern feel. the products are bright colored, funky, cutesy and fun. marcia has found "college students, moms and hipsters" just love her products. all textiles are 100% cotton and hand silk screened in india, however the aprons and greeting cards are all hand made in san francisco. marcia has also just opened an etsy shop.

3 comments:

orange you lucky! said...

I love the orange/yellow hostess apron. Lemonade anybody? Looks like 'RETRO' is the word:)

ellencrimitrent said...

ohh the blue turq pillow would look great on my deck!
I am always a fan of the retro 50's look for some reason even though my home decor does not match it.
They just have a playful quality to them.

amy germer said...

I have your same disease for patterns and design. I read your blog often to get my fix of your lasted great find. Thank you for your inspiration. I love, love your blog!!