21 May 2008

NEW YORK TRIP - misc

i think i may have come to the end of my new york photo reports at last. just a few more posts today and then we're done. this post is a miscellaneous selection of bits and pieces that caught my eye. above is some cool typography as seen on the building housing the 'new museum' on the bowery, and below a few things seen in paperchase (within borders books) at madison square garden.
central park mugs from starbucks
above and below various peace and environmental slogans on t-shirts and totes spotted around the city.
above notebooks in the new york library shop, and below cards from duane reade.
below, wrapping papers snapped at 'blick' on bond street.

7 comments:

Chikaboom!! said...

Nice photos! I love your blog, I always read it :) Kisses from Spain

Anonymous said...

thanks so much for posting up all your photos - i have really enjoyed looking through them all :)

hurrah for you!!

Anonymous said...

Loved all the pictures. Thanks for a patterned trip around NYC!

swanklighting said...

That sign is so great!

Anonymous said...

Just found your blog randomly. One of those instances where you type one thing in google search and end up somewhere totally off topic but so glad you did :)

Great finds in NYC! Love the singing paper at the end.

Botodesigns said...

and the robot book ofcourse :)

las palabras mágicas said...

I've really enjoyed the photos from your NY trip. Thank you so much for sharing them. I have loved this virtual stationery field trip so much and I'm looking forward to seeing your Paris report. You make my day.