10 June 2008

STUDENT DESIGN - robbie porter

robbie porter is an illustration student from scotland who been designing some bed linen under the title "don't let the bedbugs bite". robbie hopes to get the print seen by the right people here on P+P to realise the ambition to see it produced. if you are in need of childrens design, this would be great for little boys, or any other product you think this would fit thenwhy not contact robbie via email to see more of the designs. robbieporter85@hotmail.com

2 comments:

Louise Cunningham said...

Lovely design Robbie.

Nice choice of colours too.

I'm a fellow Scot, freelancer based in Edinburgh.

I'd suggest forwarding your ideas to a surface pattern agency, maybe Lovli Designs?
Keep up the good work and good luck!

Louise
www.louisecunningham.co.uk

Anonymous said...

I love this design! I'm not a little boy, but I'd put it on mt bed!

Good Luck!