22 August 2008

NOTEBOOKS - ecojot

many of the people who have been submitting cds for the 'print & pattern' book have included little extras such as greetings cards, postcards, badges, and stickers. but imagine my suprise upon opening this parcel from carolyn at ecojot. i was blown away by her generosity. ive always admired ecojot's fantastic books, and now im using them im a dedicated fan. the covers feature brilliant designs in really fun colours and they have the added kudos of being enviromentally friendly. i noticed recently that UK readers can buy ecojot online at papernation, and in some paperchase stores.

10 comments:

Unknown said...

wow! how lucky are you-what fab books! Fantastic artworks.

Carolyn Gavin said...

thanx again Bowie! you made my day.
great shots of ecojot books. So glad you're using them. hooray!

Heather Moore said...

Gorgeous - I love her things! And you know she's from South Africa too, just living in Canada now.
Have a good weekend!

orange you lucky! said...

These are gorgeous! Being a proud owner of a few of them I could say this with confidence.
Lucky you!

sue bulmer said...

Wow, love the ecojot designs. Fabuloso!!

London Mummy said...

Really really love these :)

Gypsy at Heart said...

They really are quite gorgeous. I'm having a severe case of notebook envy right about now.

Leslie said...

Wow you lucky thing..this is the first time I have seen these. So lovely...and eco friendly! What more could you asked for.

Bee Designs said...

Oh my goodness, I wish someone would send me such a fantastic selection of books. They're great!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome!!! You can get them in Canada at Chapters here as well...but not such a wide selection as you have received!!!